Invisalign® for teens - for growing smiles
At Dan Smethurst Orthodontist, we aim to revolutionise and simplify teen orthodontic treatment using the latest in Invisalign® technology - aligners made specially for teenagers.
We know that teens want to look and feel great whilst maintaining a busy and active life. That is why most teens and their families that visit our Tauranga practice choose Invisalign® over traditional orthodontic braces.
What is different about Invisalign®?
Invisalign® aligners are comfortable, removable, and almost entirely invisible, which means teenagers can enjoy life without the restrictions and irritations often associated with traditional metal braces.
Plus, with the addition of our Dental Monitoring App, your teen can attend remote check-ins, making treatment flexible and stopping orthodontic treatment from getting in the way of their study and free time.
Invisalign® is a great option for teenagers with minor or more complex orthodontic needs. If your teen is looking for a reliable, comfortable, and subtle straightening option, Invisalign® clear aligners could be for them.
Benefits of Invisalign® for teens
Dan Smethurst Orthodontist is the leading Invisalign® provider in Tauranga and The Bay of Plenty, providing innovative treatments suitable for teens and children.
- Less frequent practice visits – with a series of aligners that you replace yourself every two weeks, you spend less time in your orthodontist’s chair.
- Faster treatment – Invisalign® can straighten your teeth faster than traditional braces.
- Eat and drink as you like – you can remove your aligners during meal times so you can eat whatever you choose.
- More comfortable – no wires or irritating brackets means a more comfortable treatment.
- Easy to keep clean – these aligners help you maintain a good oral hygiene routine during treatment. They can be removed for brushing and flossing so you can clean your teeth as normal after meals and snacks.
- Greater self-confidence – with aligners made of clear, medical-grade plastic, Invisalign® is virtually invisible to others, so your teen can smile with confidence.
When should you look at orthodontic treatment for your child?
An orthodontist can enhance a smile at any age, however, at Dan Smethurst, we recommend an orthodontic consultation at the first sign of an orthodontic problem. Between the ages of 7 and 11, orthodontic treatment may not be necessary, but an examination allows an orthodontist to carefully monitor the growth and development of your child’s teeth and determine the best time to begin potential treatment.
Let's make your teen smile with Invisalign®
Dan Smethurst Orthodontist is the leading Invisalign® provider in Tauranga and The Bay of Plenty, providing innovative treatments suitable for teens and children. Why not book their free Invisalign® consultation to find out more today?